- Advance reservation is required for entry. Please make sure to register in advance.
- To avoid visitor concentration, we ask that you make an advance reservation that includes the time of entry. You may only enter the venue on the registered date and time.
Measures against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Tourism EXPO Japan complies with guidelines set by state and local governments as well as the event venue to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. We intend to hold the event as scheduled.
* To avoid visitor concentration, we ask that you make an advance reservation that includes the time of entry. You may only enter the venue on the registered date and time. We ask for your understanding and cooperation in preventing the spread of infections.
■ Please refrain from entering the venue if any of the following applies on the day of your visit.
- You have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
- You are experiencing fever, cough, or a sore throat
- You have fatigue, trouble breathing, or chest discomfort
- You suspect that a person near you at home, work, etc. may have been infected with the coronavirus
- You are experiencing other symptoms that suggest you may have been infected with the coronavirus
- You have, within the last 14 days, traveled to or have had close contact with a resident of a country that has been announced by the government as subject to entry restrictions or a post-entry observation period
- You do not feel well (abnormal sense of taste or smell, strong feelings of lethargy or fatigue, etc.)
■ During your visit, please comply with the following infection prevention measures.Those who fail to comply may be refused to enter.
- Wear a mask
- Disinfect your hands with hand sanitizers
- Have your temperature checked at time of visit
- Enter at the pre-registered time to prevent visitor concentration
- Please cooperate by installing the coronavirus contact tracing app COCOA
Please be aware that, in some cases, the personal information of infected persons may be disclosed at the request of government agencies.
Registration for various visitors can be done from here.
We look forward to your participation.
New Visitor Registration (For first time users)
Those who are using for the first time, please register from here.[Okinawa and Tokyo]
Registration for Visitor
Visitors' My page login (Those who have already registered)
For those who have already registered, please login from here.[Okinawa and Tokyo]
県庁前（県民広場） ⇔ 沖縄コンベンションセンター